Halaman

Sunday, 10 August 2014

KATY PERRY THINKING OF YOU LIRICS

Comparisons are easily done
 Once you've had a taste of perfection 
Like an apple hanging from a tree
picked the ripest oneI still got the seed
You said move onWhere do
 I goI guess second bestIs all I will know
Cause when I'm with him 
I am thinking of you 
Thinking of you 
What you would do if 
You were the one 
Who was spending the nigh
tOh I wish that IWas looking into your eyes
You're like an Indian summer
 In the middle of winterLike a hard candyWith a surprise
 centerHow do I get betterOnce
 I've had the best 
You said there'sTons of fish in the water
 So the waters I will test
He kissed my lipsI taste your mouth
 He pulled me inI was disgusted with myself
Cause when I'm with himI am thinking of you 
Thinking of youWhat you would do if 
You were the oneWho was spending the night 
Oh I wish that IWas looking into...
You're the bestAnd yes I do regret 
How I could let myselfLet you go 
Now the lesson's learnedI touched it I was burned 
Oh I think you should know
Cause when I'm with himI am thinking of you 
Thinking of youWhat you would do if 
You were the oneWho was spending the night 
Oh I wish that IWas looking into your eyes
 Looking into your eyesLooking into your eyes
 Oh won't you walk throughAnd bust in the door 
And take me awayOh no more mistakes 
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay..

No comments:

Post a Comment